Monday, August 15, 2011

The Circus in Town!

For those of you Circus-hating, PETA-loving folks - let me save you some time.  Stop reading now, because guess what?  This family loves the circus!  I had not been to the circus since around 1987.  So this year I decided the girls were old enough to appreciate such a grand show, and I was right!  I think Olivia and I had the most fun.  I actually felt like a kid again.  Juliana loved parts of it, then she'd get a little overwhelmed with all the lights and action and would literally "check out" for a little 15 minute power nap.  She would wake up ready for another circus chunk and then repeat the cycle.  Here are just a few of my favorite shots from that day.
 During the awake part!






1 comment:

  1. Fun times for sure. The hats are cute. Glad you all had fun.

    ReplyDelete