Monday, March 30, 2020

So, here's what's been happening since we last spoke. . . . . . We dove into distance learning.  It's going ok.  Also doing our own study thru StudySync and doing a book club of our own.

 I painted our old swing black for a major swing makeover

 Liv continues to upgrade her new room.  Latest edition, this cool canopy and lights.  They both love hanging out in their new room.
 We finally got aunt Melissa and Aunt Teresa on video calls and we discovered when daddy uses this filter he and aunt Melissa could be twins
We started and finished a new puzzle
Roger's been gardening and cleaning up our patio so we can use it.  I fixed our treadmill (Major accomplishment).  The belt needed to be tightened and readjusted and I did it all by myself by watching a youtube video.  The other thing I learned this week by watching a youtube video is how to cut men's hair.  Not too shabby!



No comments:

Post a Comment