Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Juliana rocks at Colors!!!!

Just wanted to share a little video of my amazing little girl and how she knows her colors.  We've been reviewing them for some time and every time we read books, we talk about them (especially in her favorite "Brown Bear, Brown Bear").  So here is a video of her identifying five colors.  The really cool thing is that I ask her several times, "Do you know which one is yellow?" or "Can you tell me which one is blue?" and she blinks, which for those of you that don't know, this is how she says YES!  And then she smiles or giggles as if to say "Yes I do know, but will I tell you. . . . "  What a tease.  Trust me when I tell you, this is only the beginning for this girl. 

And a few side notes, turn your volume down a bit because apparently I don't know how to use an inside voice and it's kind of loud. And number two, don't worry, we did give Olivia a chance afterwards.  You will hear her in the back ground saying, "My turn!" or "I wanna play".  She is not neglected, she did get her turn!  And I will go ahead and brag on her too!  She is almost 3 and knows all her colors, most shapes and about half of the letters of the alphabet!  Okay, I know.  Enough bragging!

Enjoy the video!

2 comments:

  1. YES! I LOVE this video! Julianna you are one smart little girl, not to mention adorable! and I love that you blink your eyes for yes. Keep up the great work girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juju you are such a hard worker and give everything you have to do your very best. I have a little surprise for you doing so well with your Mom on your colors. Livi was so patient, so tell her I have her something also. I love you....

    ReplyDelete