Sunday, June 13, 2010

I Love Summer - Warning - Some Pictures May Not Be Suitable For Some Audiences

Well Summer is in full swing and we are loving every minute of it. Both girls LOVE swimming and we get out as much as possible. Here are my two bathing beauties. They have such a strong bond between them. It truly warms your heart to see them.
This was our little project for the weekend. Summer toes. The girls picked out their colors. Looks like Livi might need some touch ups.
Livi adores her sister SOOO much she is willing to kiss her feet. We'll see about that in about 10 years.
Please excuse the topless Juliana shot, but I just couldn't resist this picture. I hadn't realized that Olivia was THAT much darker that Juliana. I guess I've got one German little girl and my little Mexicana.
And this is another one I just couldn't resist. When Livi gets out of the water she can't stand to be in wet clothes. So there's nothing left to do, but take it off.

And finally here is a video of Olivia swimming. She is only 2 1/2 and I think she is doing so well. Ester Williams watch out!

Add Image

1 comment: