Wednesday, June 30, 2010


It's time for SERIOUS BUSINESS! If you are my friend on facebook I'm sure you have seen the million posts about voting for Girl Power 2 Cure in the Chase Community Giving contest. But I can't stress enough how important this vote is. First place wins $250,000 and second - fifth gets $100,000. This amount of money would be HUGE for Girl Power 2 Cure and for our girls. We are currently in 10th place and we only have a few more weeks to make this happen.

So what I need from you:
1. If you haven't voted, PLEASE VOTE!!!!! And if you don't have a facebook account - GET ONE AND VOTE!!! All it takes is an email address.
2. Please pass this on to all of your friends!!!!!!
3. Please pass this on to any organizations or clubs you belong to.

Click on the link or just go to www.girlpower2cure.org/chase for full instructions.

We need every vote we can get. It's not too late - WE CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I sent it to my friends who have a facebook and I told them to forward it to everyone they know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please vote, everyone vote. This amount of money would really help the girls. Thank you for your time and vote.

    ReplyDelete