Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Another Tooth Bites the Dust!

Guess who lost her second tooth! Juliana did! I can't take credit for this one though. After working it for weeks I just couldn't get it out. Truth be known I hate teeth. And I just could pull myself to pull this tooth! So today we visited Mrs. West and she did the honors. She is a pro. She used dental floss and with her secret method got it out with no tears and very little blood. I couldn't tell you what her secret metho is because I was hiding behind Juliana with my eyes shut and ears covered (yes people the noises are unbareable). The next thing I knew - tooth was out! Of course I did loosen it up for her. Hahaha.
This is a pic I took after massage only because she was fast asleep and I knew I could finally get a pic of the hole!

No comments:

Post a Comment