Saturday, March 29, 2014

Mr. Troy

That is Mr. Troy Aikman to you!  That's right.  THE-MR. TROY AIKMAN was dining just tables away from us at Chuy's in Dallas!  Hard to believe, I know.  Couple that with my fearless 6 year old Olivia and this is what you get:

 So we explained who this legend was.  And she watches football occasionally.  And we kept asking her "Are you sure you know who we are talking about?"  I just kept visioning her going up to a nobody stranger and getting embarrassed.  So as to make no confusion, she drew the following picture of him to make sure we were all on the same page.
So she marched right up to the man and said "Excuse me Mr. Troy but I am a really big fan of you!  I wanted to give you some cards of my sister. (yes purple cards!)  Then after a few seconds of awkward silence we asked for the picture.

Roger on the other hand is not that brave, and decided to just let him photo-bomb.

So thank you Mr. Troy for being so kind to one of your youngest fans.  She later decided he was kind of cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment