Saturday, January 30, 2010

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone . . .

Ok, so the rain is not completely gone, but we are down to some light showers instead of thunderstorms. What I mean by this is that my girls are getting better! Juliana finally slept last night and this is the face I woke up to!!! And even better than that her temperature was only 99.2!!!!! We had been waking them up at night to give them the Tylenol/Motrin cocktail, but we made a family decision that if Juliana actually fell asleep - NOTHING SHOULD WAKE HER UP! So she had Motrin at 10pm before she fell asleep and nothing since then! YEAH!!!!
Livi on the other hand is still sporting a fever, but definitely not as high and she's getting her spunk back. Livi really had us worried. She had no energy to play or even to argue with me. You know, just very out of character, but happy to report that I'm starting see my sassy girl back this morning. She is still not eating anything but seems to be drinking more.

Keep praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment