- I made the mistake one time while joking around with her I said "Why I oughta!!!!" and she how now adopted the phrase "Why Why Oughta!!!!"
- Trash Cans are now Crash Cans
- Desserts are Zesserts
- Animals are Aminals
- Chihuahuas are Chicka-wow-was
- Instead of referring to your offspring as daughters, she calls them sweeties. As in she and Juliana are my sweeties and one day she will have sweeties of her own and her baby dolls are her sweeties
- Instead of referring to her toes as piggies she has a family. The big toe is the daddy toe, the second one is the mommy toe and the other three are the sweeties. You can't help but laugh when she stubs her toes and she screams "It's the MOMMY TOE!!!!!!" And I always say, "No NOT THE MOMMY TOE!!!!"
- Yestermorning. I think we should start using this expression more often. It means just what it says, yesterday in the morning.
- Instead of gravity she has gravily.
Sunday, July 15, 2012
So, this post all started with a discussion Roger and I had. There are several things that Olivia says "incorrectly" that I find completely adorable. And I must admit I don't correct her. Why? You might be asking. Because she is growing so fast and I want to enjoy these little things for as long as possible. I know she can't say aminals forever but I am going to enjoy it while I can. So here is a list of my favorite Olivia-isms along with a short video capturing just 3 of them: