Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A Coach in the Making

Olivia has a coach at school (Coach Pittman) who is not your ordinary elementary school coach.  I'm sorry if I offend anyone with this next comment, but you know what I'm talking about.  The coaches I recall were, let's say, not all that involved and really only stuck to P.E.  Coach Pittman goes above and beyond to educate our kiddos about health and fitness.  She is super creative and actually writes raps and choreographs dances that teach kids and the kids LOVE it!  She was also one of Liv's teachers and vacation bible school.  Over all a really great role model for our kids.  So you can imagine I didn't mind one bit when she put on this microphone and said, "I'm Coach Pittman Mommy!"  (For those that are confused, coaches these days have so many kids in a large gym, so in order to save their voices they wear these types of "Britney Spears" microphones to amplify their voices in the gym)  So here's to you Coach Pittman - Thanks for inspiring our kiddos!


No comments:

Post a Comment