Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Playroom Org

I don't think it's out of the ordinary to say our playroom is a catastrophe.  I think that's what most people's playrooms are, right?  We try and try to keep things neat and tidy and well, just end up with this.
So with a little motivation from pinterest, Livi and I tackled the playroom.  We bought some cool bins and went on a sorting mission and ended up with this:
Then we tackled the book shelf - gross!
And ended up with this:
We sorted through everything and weeded out the things we had outgrown.  And we implemented a new rule.  It's the "One thing at a time" rule.  Meaning you take one thing out at a time and you can't take anything else out until the first thing is properly returned.  I know,  what a novel idea, right?  Who comes up with this stuff?  Well, I do!  And I'm happy to say that after 10 days, we are still looking good and organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment